grub-devel

Re: play.c

From: Dennis Clarke
Subject: Re: play.c
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:58:45 -0500

On 11/6/05, Marco Gerards <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hollis Blanchard <address@hidden> writes:

> >> Personally I was thrilled with the idea of sound and really, these

Okay okay okay .. I am the "new kid" and clearly not up to speed on
anybody or anything.

[ please picture the John Cleese scene from A Fish Called Wanda in which
  he is hanging upside down out a window ]

I apologize completely and without reservation andmy comments were
from way out in left field and .. man .. I just didn't know what I was
thinking ..

On that note I will ensure that I run anything I do through cb before
hand with the K&R C options for indents and braces etc etc.

Then I will look again.

Dennis