grub-devel

Re: GRUB 1.90 is released

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: GRUB 1.90 is released
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 23:04:57 +0200

"Yoshinori K. Okuji" <address@hidden> writes:

> As long as GRUB 2 is at a developmental phase, I'd like to keep the policy of
> making releases regularly, regardless of the status. That's because I know
> that releases can be extremely delayed, once I accept to put a delay.

Even when you care about the status.  Okuji put the dates for the next
releases on the wiki.  If someone thinks some features are important
he just have to make sure those features are available on that date.
If you miss the release date you just have to wait for the next
release.  That is something that seams reasonable to me for everyone.

--
Marco