grub-devel

RE: release planning

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: release planning
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:39:00 -0400

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Well for one thing, for the CVS commands, I am used to seeing the
login sequence first. That page presupposes that I have my SSH key
registered with the servers for the sake of thinking that I might be a
member of the developers group. I'm not at the moment. The Savannah
pages even contained things that way for the most part.
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

[mailto:grub-
> address@hidden On Behalf Of
Marco
> Gerards
> Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 5:13 PM
> To: The development of GRUB 2
> Subject: Re: release planning
>
> "Gregg C Levine" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi Gregg,
>
> > Would anyone mind if I comment? Good.
>
> Please do.
>
> > How do I go about downloading the code that makes up GRUB2? To my
mind
> > it's not at all very clear. I can, convince the CVS stores for
GRUB