grub-devel

Re: [patch] Dynamic Loader Bugs

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: [patch] Dynamic Loader Bugs
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:51:55 +0000

Tomas Ebenlendr <address@hidden> writes:

> This patch is nice, after aplying this patch, and fixing the
> mregparm=3 stuff, grub-emu can be changed to load the modules dynamically,
> instead of statically linking.

Right.  And when all of that is in CVS I can get working on the
relocator for the PPC.  These bugs and a missing module support
in grub-emu made my work almost impossible to do.

I really hope these two patches can be applied ASAP.  AFAIK assignment
papers are not required for bug fixes like these.  Okuji, am I right
about this and can I apply this patch?

Thanks,
Marco