grub-devel

Re: normal mode chainloader

From: Tomas Ebenlendr
Subject: Re: normal mode chainloader
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:29:03 +0200

> Please include (chain_mod_SOURCES) here, like you did with
> (GRUB_MODE_INIT).  Same for adding chain.mod to pkgdata_MODULES.  You
> should notice you renamed _chain.mod to chain.mod.

No, I didn't. I created new module chain.mod that depends on _chain.mod.
I will prefer naming chain_n.mod and chain_r.mod, but naming was not
decided so I use old one.

> copyright crap: You have to update the copyright years.  In this case
> add 2004.  AFAIK you should not use short notations or ranges, just
> list the years like:
>
>  *  Copyright (C) 2002, 2004  Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Here should be probably only 2004, I copied another file, and deleted
all but copiright. I forgot to change the year. I will try to update
the modified files.

--
                                 Tomas 'ebi' Ebenlendr
                                 http://get.to/ebik