Re: [grt-talk] object intersectons,normal

From: Simon Adameit
Subject: Re: [grt-talk] object intersectons,normal
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:04:12 +0200

Nikodemus Siivola wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, Simon Adameit wrote:

I wanted to do something easier first, like adding inside functions for
each object.

...actually, now that you mention it, I have inside-p for sphere, box, and
plane already done. :(

It's part of the CSG stuff I'm working on. I'll commit
object-new.lisp, which will evetually replace object.lisp so that you can
see what's going on. It'n not in working condition, though. You can see the
underlying strata of original object.lisp, then you can see my quick hack
to get all intersections to test the CSG code. Right now I'm restructuring
it and getting the any / first / all stuff going on.

I think you should write them to test unit sphere, unit box and ground plane, I'll modify current intersection, inside and normal functions to do that, if thats ok with you.