Re: One Page Dungeon Layout in groff?

From: Laurens Kils-Hütten
Subject: Re: One Page Dungeon Layout in groff?
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 17:33:45 +0200

Am Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 01:44:02PM +0100 schrieb Ralph Corderoy:
> You're using ‘.in’ which is setting the indent.  There is also ‘.po’ to
> set the page offset.

Right, .po does make much more sense ...

> I don't know which paragraph macros you're
> referring to unless you give the macro set you're using, e.g. ‘-ms’.

Yes, I'm using ms macros, and there seems to be the rub. -ms paragraph
macros reset .po and .ll whenever they're called. I wonder if there's
a way around it. When I use no other macro package it works as expected,
but of course I then loose all the other formatting -ms provides.

> The one I quickly tried didn't much with the indent or page offset.
> Perhaps attach the whole source file, macros and the text which uses
> them.

Yes, see the attachment.

Thank you so much!

L.