Re: Large curly brackets in tbl

From: Deri
Subject: Re: Large curly brackets in tbl
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 23:46:40 +0000

On Saturday, 23 January 2021 19:41:44 GMT Oliver Corff wrote:
> Dave,
>
> it took a while (I was distracted by a flood of urgent work) to upload
> the files as suggested. Today I finally did it.
>
> Oliver.

When I view the file ESB.pdf you provided it looks exactly like the ESB.ps
file. I notice that the
pdf was created by ghostscript and the symbol font is not embedded, which
relies on the pdf
viewer being able to locate the appropriate font on your system when it renders
the pdf to the
screen.

There are a couple of things you could try:-

Using ghostscript:-

ps2pdf -dEmbedAllFonts=true -dPDFSETTINGS=/prepress ESB.ps

Or try:-

groff -Tpdf -te -P-e ESB.tbl > ESB-g.pdf

Which will create a pdf with all the fonts embedded.
Cheers

Deri