Re: Large curly brackets in tbl

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: Large curly brackets in tbl
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 20:41:44 +0100

Dave,

it took a while (I was distracted by a flood of urgent work) to upload
the files as suggested. Today I finally did it.

Oliver.

On 03/12/2020 00:59, Dave Kemper wrote:
On 11/25/20, Oliver Corff <oliver.corff@email.de> wrote:
-Tps, which shows rather undernourished braces in the wrong vertical
position.

The pdf output shows boxes instead of the actual symbols.
Oliver,

It sounds like you got a working solution to your problem.

However, the discrepancy you note between -Tps and -Tpdf output
suggests either a bug in one of the output drivers (more likely
gropdf, since grops output seems closer to what's expected), or glyphs
missing from one of the devpdf fonts.  Would you mind submitting a bug
report for this
(http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=groff)?  The bug
tracker doesn't require creating an account to submit a report.