From: Ralph Corderoy
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 13:20:45 +0000

Hi Steve,

> I have gone (twice over the past couple of weeks) to the subscription
> page at <https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/groff/> and
> subscribed, but have not received any of the subsequent e-mails.

You're comparing against
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2019-12/index.html ?
There were some after your email to the list.

> What am I missing?  Am I on the subscriber list?  (To my knowledge, I
> don't have an e-mail filters in place on my end that would filter out
> a post.)

To find out, visit https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/groff and
attempt to log in with your subscription email address and password.
If you don't know the password, click the Remind button instead.  If you
are a subscriber then you should be able to log in and see your
settings.  There you can check you don't have digests enabled.

If all else fails, email address@hidden, but that requires effort
by another.  :-)

--
Cheers, Ralph.