RE: Space After A Heading with groff -mm

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: RE: Space After A Heading with groff -mm
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 19:04:17 +1100 (AEDT)

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019, Damian McGuckin wrote:

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019, Jeff Conrad wrote:

 I ran into the same problem; it looks really, really bad. I reported
 it last year as bug #54909 (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?54909); the
 problem arises from the code that generates HTML.  I don't have a real
 fix, but have a hack to produce the long-standing behavior at the
 expense of HTML output; it's described in the bug report.

I already do a

        .rm misc@tag

Well, normally I do.

I forgot.

Put that line back in and it all works.

I will look at your paragraph aspects later and see it I can come up with a better fix.

Thanks again - Damian