[groff] Re: Space After A Heading with groff -mm

From: Mike Bianchi
Subject: [groff] Re: Space After A Heading with groff -mm
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 10:01:57 -0500

> When using the 'mm' macros, I try ...

Look at  groff_mm(7) , for the documentation of the  .H  macro.
The  .H  macro is highly customizable.
In particular, the  Hs  register says:

              Heading space level

                     A blank line is inserted after the heading if the heading
                     level is less or equal to number  register  Hs.   Default
                     value is 2.

                     Text follows the heading on the same line if the level is
                     greater than both Hb and Hs.

                                                                Mike

--
 Mike Bianchi