Re: Meeting Minute

From: Mikkel Meinike Nielsen
Subject: Re: Meeting Minute
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 21:12:16 +0100

Thanks for the interest Andrea (people who are using such a nerdy program
as Groff got to stand together :-)). I give you a picture of the first
page. And the source. Be aware that I've made my own markup for textual
features. It's nothing to be sacred of. It's a simple sed job. It's just
because I find the Groff inline escape sequence a bit disturbing to work
with.