Re: [groff] Release Candidate 1.22.4.rc2

From: Colin Watson
Subject: Re: [groff] Release Candidate 1.22.4.rc2
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 11:55:51 +0000

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 12:49:03AM +0200, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:
> I will try now to finish the release now, and I'm currently checking all
> my unread mails.  I've also checked the recent commits and as far as I
> can see, there is no reason not to included them in the next release.

I hate to nag, but is there any likelihood of a 1.22.4 release in the
somewhat near future?  My next relevant deadline is that the freeze for
the next Debian release will begin in January 2019.  It would be good if
it could include a recent version of groff, but I'm not enthusiastic
about pushing in a release candidate.

Thanks,