Re: [groff] Release Candidate 1.22.4.rc2

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: [groff] Release Candidate 1.22.4.rc2
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 19:36:11 -0400

At 2018-06-19T00:49:03+0200, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:
> Hi to everyone in the list,
>
> Apologies for my long silence, I was too busy these last months to work
> on groff.

Welcome back!

> I will try now to finish the release now, and I'm currently checking all
> my unread mails.  I've also checked the recent commits and as far as I
> can see, there is no reason not to included them in the next release.

Awesome!  I'll hold off on more commits until you do a release or have
clearly gone missing again.  :)

> - To Branden:  you've tagged commit
>   3fa04f3e60bebfdcf968f573e6b46e6236a55789 (tag 1.22.4), is there any
>   special reason for that or is it a mistake?

This must have been an error.  And I must have made it some time ago, as
I can find nothing in my relevant shell histories or screen scrollbacks
to account for it.  Please revert it and I will try to figure out how I
did it so that I don't do it again unintentionally.

Thanks!

Branden