Re: [Groff] .PSPIC seems to be broken

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] .PSPIC seems to be broken
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:20:08 +0100 (CET)

>> * Lilypond outputs a space character at the top left.  Since I have
>>    no experience with lilypond I don't know what generates this,
>>    and my solution is to simply edit it out.
>
> IIRC, this is a bug which I haven't been able to catch yet (mostly
> due to time constraints).

I have to correct myself: This is intentional.  The space is part of
the header markup to emit the page number.  On the first page, the
page number is suppressed by default, thus only the space remains.

To suppress headers and footers, add the following to the \paper
block of your .ly file:

  oddHeaderMarkup = #f
  evenHeaderMarkup = #f
  oddFooterMarkup = #f