Re: [Groff] Wrapping Text Arond Figures and Captions

From: Patrik Schindler
Subject: Re: [Groff] Wrapping Text Arond Figures and Captions
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:02:58 +0100

Hi Frank,

Am 23.01.2013 um 22:53 schrieb Frank Jahnke:

> I would like to revisit a topic that has come up from time to time over
> the years but really has not been solved.  That is wrapping text around
> figures and their captions.

Yes, I am still aware of this topic and it still has a place on my long term
ToDo-List. Werner's Macro should be seen as a starter for own optimizing and
extending.

I'm very grateful for this start, even if my time doesn't permit tinkering with
this topic for a long time now. (Werner: Thanks, again, repeatedly!)

I'm also not able to do groff coding myself. But I'm pretty sure that there
will be no-one who fixes Werner's starter except people who want to solve this
problem for themselves and are willing to learn enough of groffs gores to get
it done.

Last question is: Who gets it done first? ;-)

:wq! PoC