Re: [Groff] groff MM problem with AU/AT

From: Anton Shepelev
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff MM problem with AU/AT
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:25:08 +0400

Ken Mandelberg:

> I  tested the patch. It does indeed fix the single
> author with title case.
>
> However, there still  is  one  difference  between
> groff  and troff. In troff the signature comes out
> bold and in groff  it  doesn't.  Any  thoughts  on
> that?

OK, I have modified the patch (attached).

But  I am not sure how mm is supposed to handle long
signatures if they spread across the page  boundary:
should  it treat the .FC + .SG combination as an in-
divisible keep or not, e.t.c.; so I did it the  sim-
plest way and with the least changes possible.

Anton