[Groff] PDF navigation hyperlinks

From: Ken Smith
Subject: [Groff] PDF navigation hyperlinks
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 17:43:33 -0700

I am using groff 1.18.1 and the mm macro package to generate a PDF
document.  I would like to be able to have a hyperlinked table of
contents and a PDF index which will open in a side pane in most PDF
viewers containing the same links.  There are a couple mentions of
third party support for hyperlinks in PDF though I don't know if they
support everything I want to do.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2004-06/msg00005.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2002-12/msg00040.html

They mention these broken links as sources for macros which add this support.

http://www.ffii.org/archive/mails/groff/2001/Jan/0047.html
http://www.ffii.org/archive/mails/groff/2001/Nov/0079.html

Can someone please tell me where I can find the macro packages these
links used to refer to?  Also, what is the state of built in support
for PDF hyperlinks in groff?

For reference, here is how I'm building my pdf.

groff -mm -T ps doc.mm | ps2pdf - - > arch.pdf

   Warm regards,
   Ken Smith