[Groff] header and footer in a cv with -mom

From: Jan-Herbert Damm
Subject: [Groff] header and footer in a cv with -mom
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:04:51 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to write a CV using groff -mom. I want to have a special Header
and Footer to every Page.

from the excellent documentation i gather that i should use the typesetting
macros (as opposed to document-processing which covers letters and chapters
etc but not special cases like CVs) Thus the doc-processing headermacros won't
help.

With mom I can't find a way to place my header and footer appropriately on the
top and bottom of the pages. Am i missing something or do i have to go into
groffs internals (primitives) to do this?

If so a hint on where to RTFM is greatly appreciated.

jan