[Groff] Re: preconv autoconfigury

From: Bruno Haible
Subject: [Groff] Re: preconv autoconfigury
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:10:46 +0100

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > The different include file name (relocatable.h versus relocate.h)
> > forced me to make a groff-local modification to the localcharset.c
> > file coming from gnulib.
>
> Hmm, any suggestions how to improve that?

If you were to rename relocate.h to relocatable.h, the rest could be done
through   -DENABLE_RELOCATABLE=1 -Drelocate=relocatep   in
EXTRA_CFLAGS in src/libs/libgroff/Makefile.sub.

I don't really want to add  #if IN_GROFF  conditionals in gnulib code;
it took us long enough to get rid of most  #if IN_EMACS  that were there
before.

Bruno