[Groff] Re: What's missing for Unicode support of groff?

From: Michail Vidiassov
Subject: [Groff] Re: What's missing for Unicode support of groff?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:05:38 +0300 (MSK)

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Mac sed is the BSD sed (OS X takes a lot from FreeBSD).
If I install GNU sed I get the same results as you.

Please tell us the results which BSD sed produces.  I want to check
whether this is a bug, an imcompatibility, or a non-POSIX expression.
The results of BSD sed were in my mail.
BTW, do you know by chance the maintainer of BSD sed?

strings /usr/bin/sed shows it to bee rather old

$FreeBSD: src/usr.bin/sed/compile.c,v 1.22 2002/07/30 14:07:30 tjr Exp $

             Sincerely, Michail