Re: [Groff] The quest for a high-end typesetting system: A fewquestions

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] The quest for a high-end typesetting system: A fewquestions
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:23:21 -0500

I'm not sure what the state of the .wdc request is (i.e. if it's
been fully tested and is stable).  If anyone has experience with
it, could they let me know?

It seems to work, but requires a little fiddling with paragraph macros. The archives should have a message from me, maybe a couple of years back, about how I got it working. You have to compile with WIDOW_CONTROL=1 set somewhere, turn it on, and make a couple of minor changes to paragraph macros.

--
Larry Kollar     k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: "UTP Revival"