[Groff] Re: round_width

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Groff] Re: round_width
Date: 08 Oct 2004 13:01:37 +0100

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

> Gaius,
>

> right now I'm in the process of adding your patches to the CVS in some
> incremental steps.  Doing this I wonder whether the virtual function
> printer::round_width must be virtual at all.  Only grohtml needs it,
> so it is probably more useful to define the function in html_printer,
> isn't it?  Or do you expect that other drivers need this also?

Hi Werner,

yes you're quite right. Probably an oversight - there is no need
for this to be a method of the printer class. I don't expect
other drivers to need it.

> In case you want to change that please wait until I'm done with your
> current patch.

ok, sure. When you've completed applying the patches I'll verify
the cvs against my sandbox copy and then start fixing this and
the .LK, .HR bug

Gaius