[Groff] Where is .PSPIC documented now ?

From: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
Subject: [Groff] Where is .PSPIC documented now ?
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:25:00 +0200

Hi,
I'm really sure that the .PSPIC macro was documented in grops(1)
(e.g. in 1.17.2). Now you can read in grops(1) :

 See groff_tmac(5) for a description of the PSPIC macro ...

But I can not find the description there.

The reason I'm asking is, I'd like to understand the usage of calling .PSPIC
in the www.tmac macros .PIMG  and .MPIMG,
especially the width and height parameters.

Another question, and I really hope for an answer:
What are the Request
.left-image
.right-image
.centered-image
doing ?

Look at the .IMG macro, they are used there to align an image in HTML output
mode. As far as I can see, grohtml should interpret these request.
But even in the simplest example

.IMG picture.png

The picture should be centered, but it's not working with my current CVS
snapshot. Could someone please check this small example and report the
result?

Thanks
  Heinz

--

with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

   Heinz-Jürgen Oertel