Re: [Groff] Where is .PSPIC documented now ?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Where is .PSPIC documented now ?
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 23:36:13 +0200 (CEST)

>  See groff_tmac(5) for a description of the PSPIC macro ...
>
> But I can not find the description there.

Hmm, I can see it in groff_tmac (in the current CVS):

   pspic  A  single  macro  is  provided in this file, PSPIC, to include a
          PostScript graphic in a document.  It makes only sense for  out-
          put  devices  which support inclusion of PS images: -Tps, -Tdvi,
          and -Thtml; the file is then loaded automatically.  Syntax:

                 .PSPIC [-L|-R|-I n] file [width [height]]

          file is the name of the file containing the illustration;  width
          and  height  give  the  desired width and height of the graphic.
          The width and height arguments may have scaling  indicators  at-
          tached;  the  default  scaling  indicator is i.  This macro will
          scale the graphic uniformly in the x and y directions so that it
          is  no  more  than  width wide and height high.  By default, the
          graphic will be horizontally centered.  The -L  and  -R  options
          cause  the graphic to be left-aligned and right-aligned, respec-
          tively.  The -I option causes the graphic to be  indented  by  n
          (default scaling indicator is m).

> Another question, and I really hope for an answer:
> What are the Request
> .left-image
> .right-image
> .centered-image