Re: [Groff] Problem with ps2pdf and A4 format

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: Re: [Groff] Problem with ps2pdf and A4 format
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:03:00 +0100

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 08:25:19AM -0500, Alejandro Lopez-Valencia wrote:
> A wild shot, but you mention in a newer post about your inability to add
> anything more to an already full hard-drive; what about changing 'broken'
> to 0 and see if that helps?

I will send the PDF to the macintosh of my wife and see the result ;-)

> \X'ps: exec << /PageSize A4 /ImagingBBox null >> setpagedevice'

I put here what http://www.ps2pdf.com thought of this second idea:
[screen dump]

                                              PS to PDF Converter

[IMG]                          Four hundred thousand conversions and counting

[IMG]                                        Results

Convert             Conversion results are:
FAQ                 Error: /undefined in A4
About               Operand stack:
privacy             --nostringval-- PageSize
Feedback            Execution stack:
Link to ps2pdf.com  %interp_exit .runexec2 --nostringval-- --nostringval--
  ---------------   --nostringval-- 2 %stopped_push --nostringval--
                    --nostringval-- --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push 1 3
External Sites      %oparray_pop 1 3 %oparray_pop 1 3 %oparray_pop .runexec2
AFPL Ghostscript    --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2
Adobe Acrobat®      %stopped_push --nostringval-- --nostringval--
                    --nostringval--
                    Dictionary stack:
                    --dict:1007/1123(ro)(G)-- --dict:0/20(G)--
                    --dict:68/200(L)-- --dict:54/120(L)-- --dict:1/52(L)--
                    Current allocation mode is local
                    Last OS error: 2
                    Current file position is 383314

                    PDF file:

                      Errors indicate resulting file is most likely bad

                    [IMG] science.pdf

     ps2pdf.com is not affiliated with AFPL Ghostscript*Just a happy user!

    "Adobe", "Acrobat", "Distiller" and "Postscript"  are either registered
  trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States
     and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their
                               respective owners.

                           Copyright © 1999-2002 GTM