[Groff] widow/orphan control?

From: Ken Deen
Subject: [Groff] widow/orphan control?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 19:39:21 -0800

How do I accomplish widow/orphan control in groff (I'm using -me macros)?

I want to avoid page breaks after the first line or before the last line of
paragraph.  I thought groff could do this, but I don't see how.

Thanks,
Ken

P.S. If this is a mailing list and if I am being rude by posting without
first subscribing and reading others' postings, please know I do this out of
ignorance AND I *do* wish to be a good citizen. Please enlighten me.  I did
not right off see how to subscribe to this mailing-list, if that's what it
is.