[Groff] Groff & Eurosymbol

From: Patrik Schindler
Subject: [Groff] Groff & Eurosymbol
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 21:43:01 +0100

Hello,

I searched the list archives for Euro support in groff and found a
Makefile-Thingie from Werner mostly helpful but from last year. With 1.18, the
changelog states that the Euro-Glyph has been included. When I try \(eu or
\(Eu, I get this response:

eurotest.me:1: warning: can't find special character `eu'
eurotest.me:2: warning: can't find special character `Eu'

Do I miss something?

No fancy font-fiddling, troffed with "groff -me eurotest.me"

Thanks for any help.

:wq! PoC