Re: [Groff] a single document

From: Andreas Kähäri
Subject: Re: [Groff] a single document
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:13:09 +1300

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 11:53:05PM +0000, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
[cut]
> The results are available at http://troff.org/utp/ I'll try
> and keep this up to date.  I've added an extra page at the
> front listing the MD5 checksums of the source documents and
> the date the document was built.  All three book.ps* files are
> identical, just using different compressors. book.t is the
> file that brings them all together.
>
> I've noticed a few issues having paged through the book, I'll
> try and find time to write them down.
>
> Hope the book.ps.bz2 is of some help.  It's looking good!

Good work!

Just looking through it quickly I discovered that the font size
of appendix B is too big (12pt instead of 10pt), and that pages
49 and 50 are whacky.  There are also some very empty pages: 51,
89 and 445.

The front page looks great.

There seems to be a problem with a chapter heading macro which
capitalizes words.  Chapters with words like 'ms' and 'mm'
should not be blindly capitalized, IMHO.

--
Andreas Kähäri
Bioinformatics and Unix System Support