[Groff] groff HOWTO: need feedback

From: Dean Allen Provins
Subject: [Groff] groff HOWTO: need feedback
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:43:49 -0700 (MST)

Fellow groff users/maintainers:

I append the latest incarnation of the groff HOWTO for your comment.  As
you can see, there is lots remaining;  nevertheless, I'd like some feedback
on the work to date.

Do you think that text and examples are sufficient for the intended
readers?  Is it too hard to follow?  Is it too casual?  Is it too something
else (you supply the noun).

Please advise before I get too far along.  I want this thing to be useful.

Regards,

Dean Provins
Calgary