Re: [Groff] groff HOWTO: need feedback

From: Dean Allen Provins
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff HOWTO: need feedback
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 08:42:01 -0700 (MST)

Eddie:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Dean Allen Provins wrote:
>
> Dean, could you please post a copy in ASCII or HTML? These I can read.
> Also, for putting on our web site, HTML is prefered, or I can take ASCII
> and mark it up for HTML with Groff, when we get Gaius' Grohtml docs into
> the Groff releases, also in ASCII or HTML.
>
> ------------------
> Eddie Maddox

I didn't realize that any mail list subscribers wouldn't have a printer
filter for PostScript, or any means to view the PostScript (say via gv, or
ghostview).  I apologize for that oversight.

I can run off a copy as ASCII (using groff) but the pictures and equations
won't show.  I haven't upgraded to the latest groff so have no means to
generate HTML, but I'll work on that today/tomorrow.  As soon as I can get
out something, I'll be in touch again.

Regards,

Dean Provins
Calgary