Re: [Groff] BETA-2 www page.

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: Re: [Groff] BETA-2 www page.
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:07:41 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> .  There are some problems with the HTML version of the README and
>    NEWS file.  Closing parentheses, full stops, etc. have a space in
>    front of it (due to missing mail addresses) which cause very bad
>    line breaks.  This should be fixed.

I use the <pre>...</pre> tags to bracket the portions of these two files I
pasted into this web page. If different tags are needed please tell me
what to use. It may save having to edit these files extensively right now.

At this moment I'm working on everything else you suggested.

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden