[Groff] BETA-3 page just posted.

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] BETA-3 page just posted.
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:03:45 -0500 (EST)

A BETA-3 WWW page is now at: http://ffii.org/~edma .

Please help proofread e-mail addresses and such. If I tested those some
poor souls would get dumb "testing, testing" messages.

I believe BETA-3 answers most everything except this:

> .  There are some problems with the HTML version of the README and
>    NEWS file.  Closing parentheses, full stops, etc. have a space in
>    front of it (due to missing mail addresses) which cause very bad
>    line breaks.  This should be fixed.

I haven't started on this yet. Please see my previous e-mails about this.

Werner, are you doing anything with this, or should I try something?

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden