grammatica-users

Re: R: [Grammatica-users] Sample application

From: D. R. E. Moonfire
Subject: Re: R: [Grammatica-users] Sample application
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 10:05:40 -0500

Antonello Provenzano wrote:

Well... yes... everything showing how to use the program (in any way) it is
always good...

An SQL parser is a little harder, you also need the CVS version since that adds the ignore case parser (1.4 is case-sensitive). I have about 80% of a full blow SQL parser done, including the Oracle-specific stuff. But, it also designed to handle a rather broad range of SQL statements, so it is somewhat difficult to work with.

I uploaded my library to:

  http://www.mfgames.com/dotnet/mfgames-dice

You will also need the library at:

  http://www.mfgames.com/dotnet/mfgames-utility

You can easily take out the code for MfGames.Utility if you so wish. It is only in source form at the moment, I haven't updated my distributation updating script to do binaries at this point. I also write for Linux and Mono, so there isn't a csproj file to work with; I'm assuming you just have to add everything into a project and it works.

The library itself is designed to parse a somewhat simplistic data:

  "1d4" means roll one four-sided die
  "2d4" means roll two four-sided dice.
  "10d10 + 4" means roll ten ten-sided dice and add four to the result.

It works like the calculator program, but it should give you a basic of how to play with the Child stuff.

Cheers!