grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Sample application

From: D. R. E. Moonfire
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Sample application
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 21:58:33 -0500

Antonello Provenzano wrote:
Dear Per,

I'm considering using the Grammatica parser generator for my application but
I would a sample application on how to manage the generated parsers.
It is difficult to me, in fact, imagine how to get back a single element
(eg. A single SQL statement abstraction) passing through all the methods
generated in the output parser.

It's difficult to figure out, then, how to threat the node elements without
a actual and concrete code reference.

For all this reasons, I would like to suggest you to publish a complete
sample application on the site.

If you give me a day, I should have my dice parsing library up at my site. It is fairly simple, but it shows passing child nodes up the tree, along with creating objects and internal structures as appropriate. Would that help?

Cheers!

P.S. I did finish creating the libgrammatica-cil package for Debian, if anyone is interesting. See http://www.mfgames.com/linux/ for more information.