grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Sample application

From: Antonello Provenzano
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Sample application
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 02:00:14 +0200

Dear Per,

I'm considering using the Grammatica parser generator for my application but
I would a sample application on how to manage the generated parsers.
It is difficult to me, in fact, imagine how to get back a single element
(eg. A single SQL statement abstraction) passing through all the methods
generated in the output parser.

It's difficult to figure out, then, how to threat the node elements without
a actual and concrete code reference.

For all this reasons, I would like to suggest you to publish a complete
sample application on the site.

Thanks for the help
Antonello