gpsd-users

Re: Using cgps to determine the satellite constellation

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: Using cgps to determine the satellite constellation
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 14:02:36 +0100

David,

For what it's worth, I have seen GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Gallileo, SBAS,
and QZSS in u-center v20.01 with a SparkFun NEO-M9N breakout board (I
think you have an 8-series). I counted 53 simultaneous birds at one point.

Best regards,

Kai

Kai,

Yes, that it encouraging, thanks. I also have a MAX-M8C-0-10whcih I programmed for Galileo alone (again with u-center) and which is working exactly as expected. Gives me more confidence that I am doing the right thing!

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: address@hidden