gpsd-users

Re: SOS

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: SOS
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 02:04:11 -0800

Start over from the beginning, except this time keep notes of what you tried, why, and what happened. Copy error messages and diagnostic information exactly. Include the pages you read after Googling the specific errors you got.

A significant amount of the time, you will solve your own problems as you write a carefully phrased smart question. Happens to me at least once a week.