gpsd-users

Re: M8T time offset

From: Denny Page
Subject: Re: M8T time offset
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 17:37:56 -0800

Hi Gary,

Okay, I’ve re-tested with 3.19 and 3.20. I do see the issue with 3.19, I have not seen it with 3.20. With regard to head, I think I had the wrong repo—I still had  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/gpsd.git rather than https://gitlab.com/gpsd/gpsd. I’m not able to build the current master from gitlab due to an odd scons error so I haven’t tested with it yet.

Another abnormality… in gpsmon with 3.19 I see the current PPS offset in the PPS field. With 3.20, I see “N/A” in the PPS field.

Denny