gpsd-users

Re: M8T time offset

From: Denny Page
Subject: Re: M8T time offset
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:03:27 -0800

Thank you Gary.

Here is the error I’m receiving in current master:

substituter(["contrib/webgps"], ["contrib/webgps.in"])
scons: *** [contrib/webgps] UnicodeDecodeError : 'ascii' codec can't decode
byte 0xc2 in position 4930: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/SCons/Action.py", line 1209, in
execute
    result = self.execfunction(target=target, source=rsources, env=env)
  File "/mars/software/public/gpsd/SConstruct", line 1981, in substituter
    content = sfp.read()
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/encodings/ascii.py", line 26, in decode
    return codecs.ascii_decode(input, self.errors)[0]
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc2 in position 4930:
ordinal not in range(128)

Denny