gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd systemd troubleshooting: Third Draft

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd systemd troubleshooting: Third Draft
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 14:18:33 -0800

Yo Charles!

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 13:32:35 -0700
Charles Curley <address@hidden> wrote:

> A few minor tweaks, including some spelling errors.

Thanks!  In the absense of any comments on this I have just pushed it
to git head.

It is live, here:
        https://gpsd.io/troubleshooting.html#systemdtroubleshooting

A few editorial comments:

"gpsd must running and reading from the GPS receiver. For general gpsd
debugging, it is helpful to know that gpsd is running,"

First you say "gpsd must [be] running" then "it is helpful to know that
gpsd is running,"

Which is it?  "must [be]" or "helpful to know"?

Some of the styling, like: "systemctl status gpsd" is funky when rendered.

Otherwise, not knowing systemd[ingleberrry], it looks good to me.  We'll
see...

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588