gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] ntpd vs Venus638FLPx-L with week rollover bug

From: Jeff Epler
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] ntpd vs Venus638FLPx-L with week rollover bug
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 20:55:22 -0500

Gary & David,

Thanks for your replies.

Unfortunately, none of the various versions I could easily test improve things:
3.16 (debian stable, installed from package): cgps reports date in 2099
3.18 (debian experimental, built from source):  cgps reports date in 2099
gitlab master branch @ dev-3.19a-885-g89fa3023: cgps reports date in 1999

Please find a "raw.log" file attached, generated with gpsd master
branch but read by gpspipe 3.16.  I have redacted it slightly to (I
think) obscure my location; I hope it doesn't prevent analysis of the
file.