gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Communication loss with GR-701W

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Communication loss with GR-701W
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 13:34:15 -0700

Yo Benoît!

On Mon, 27 May 2019 14:56:08 +0200
Benoît Thébaudeau <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Since you did not use "-v 2" there are things maybe happening that
> > you would not see.
>
> See the resulting logs below. This time, I had to enable BINARY once
> more to make the module recover.

More confirmation of the u-blox input buffer overflow.  But nothing
else.  What would really help would be the output of UBX-MON-IO, but
that would require you to be on git head.  MON-IO tells us directly
about bufer overflows.

UBX-MON-MSGPP, MON-RXBUF and MON-TXBUF might also be helpful, but I
need to add them before you can use them.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588