gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Error while compiling NAN undeclared in gpsdclient.c

From: Tomalak Geret'kal
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Error while compiling NAN undeclared in gpsdclient.c
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 16:50:50 +0100

On 01/05/2012 20:55, Bas van Duijnhoven wrote:
Gary!,

Indeed, This is my lucky day with the list.
Sorry i didn't realise i was answering to you directly and not to the list :D

I've made a full build-log from scons (see below, warning it's lengthy), as you can see there are some warnings and only one error.

Im still working on figuring out how to determine which NAN define is used, any tips?

Since NAN is "undeclared", it strikes me that _no_ NAN define is being used...

I'd use gcc -E to find out exactly what headers are being included, and see where those paths differ from what you expect based on where you know NAN to be found in your environment.

Tom