gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] C parser patch for parsing omp pragmas

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] C parser patch for parsing omp pragmas
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:07:25 +0100

 Okie, that was more than I knew, ( although I was just looking at myers
submission on the gcc list, ( didn't know how it ralated to us ).

 Well you decide what to do then :-) .. I'm busy trying to fix the handling of
OMP pragmas in gfortran, ( there is a bug only visible inside the comment
parsing :-) ).

 / Lars Segerlund.