gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] C parser patch for parsing omp pragmas

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] C parser patch for parsing omp pragmas
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:59:24 +0100

On Friday 25 February 2005 10:39, Lars Segerlund wrote:
>  Hi Dimitry,
>
>  First I will look over the parser again, and check it out thoroughly.
> Secondly do you have any idea of how to go about integrating it into gcc's
> frontend ?

Hi Lars - Joseph Myers (the author of the parser) informed us that his new
parser is going to be integrated into GCC 4.1. Probably it is not necessary
to port it to current GCC. The downsite is that we should all path our gomp
check-out to include Joseph's and Dmitry's work, which can't be checked into
gomp because Dmitry at the moment has not filled the Copyright Assignment
forms AFAIK. And then, each time Joseph updates its parser we will have to
update our patch.

Biagio