gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] C parser patch for parsing omp pragmas

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] C parser patch for parsing omp pragmas
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:39:10 +0100

 Hi Dimitry,

 First I will look over the parser again, and check it out thoroughly. Secondly
 do you have any idea of how to go about integrating it into gcc's frontend ?

 Also just popped my mind, will it be possible to use it with c++ ? ( there are
some
 semantic differences between c & c++ as for OpenMP I think ).

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.