gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] Gomp policy

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Gomp policy
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:08:35 +0200

 Well, no one takes anybody serious until they have some code :-) ... ( except
marketing, perhaps we should talk to gcc's marketing division, a top down
approach :-) ).

 Anyhow, I think we need to get some usefull stuff together first, and after
that we can have our branch, it's pretty much how things have worked in gcc in
the past no ?

 I don't think they will consider including any code until it can generate
executables for most of openMP or atleast a usfull subset.

 / Lars Segerlund.