Re: Subversion problems on windows

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Re: Subversion problems on windows
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 07:14:19 -0600

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 12:41:43PM +0000, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
> Mostly this is just a bit annoying (you get a '^M' showing at the end
> of each line when editing source code in vi), but it screws up data
> files so they don't work.  Any idea how to fix this?

Yes.  The svn:eol-native property needs to be removed from the files.  I
can do this, but I am curious which data files it is messing up?   But
if none of the files need this property (I was under the impression it
was standard operation with CVS), I will go through and remove them all.

I have a couple job interviews and such this morning and some lab work
to do tonight, but I would imagine I'll find some time to get it
finished up late tonight.  Get back to me on the details on whether this
needs to be removed from everything, and please keep me on Cc because
the gnu.org mail servers seem to be sucking rather profoundly this
month. :)

Cheers,
Andy

--